- Coin Price
- Coin in Circulation
- USD Market Cap
This is one of my favourite spookies. Spooky #06 from the genesis collection.
So grateful for the support me and @mubashariqbal have received from the entire community.
We'll continue to do our best to innovate on DeSo and set a standard / promote the amazing things that can be built on this chain.
Spookies is one of the most blue-chip NFT projects on DeSo, and I truly believe they will stand the test of time. One day they may even rise to the ranks of CryptoPunks and beyond.
Here's my investment thesis:
1. Spookies was the FIRST mintable generative NFT project on DeSo. A first for the platform as a whole.
2. The Spookies community is incredibly strong. Part of this is thanks to their innovative launch: You had to buy some $spookies coin to join their Telegram. Now it's open. Come on by!
3. @spookies NFTs have a 10% coin royalty. The coin is a steal at current prices given the CryptoPunk potential of this project.
4. #336 is a legendary spooky and looks awesome so I got him as my blue-chip. Thanks @Nordian
5. Floor price <4 DESO is too low given the fact that @spookies is a household name on the platform at this point, with significant CryptoPunk potential.
What do you think?
Posted via @cloutfeed
I'll be out of action for the next week! 🏝
If you need anything regarding @polygram or @bithunt, @mattetre will still be around.
Once an artifact is found, automated $CLOUT prizes will be airdropped to the user's BitClout account 🥳🥳
I was discussing this with mubs a couple of weeks back! and me and the devs discussed on cloutcon stage.
Really cool idea. Only downside is numbers would make it ineffective.
Lower the barrier to entry for voting on protocol and site changes.
(Thanks to @tijn for sparking the thought)
Awesome work from the BitCast team! ⚡️
Now when you are watching videos on Bitcast you can also:
👀 Read comments
✍️ Post comments
❤️ Like comments & videos
💎 Diamond comments & videos
All natively integrated with BitClout so comments, diamonds etc show up everywhere 🎉
Check it out now onbitcast.com.
This is my new favorite
And it's the first spooky with the "Zipped mouth" variant.
Bidding closes tomorrow:
14:00 PT / 17:00 ET / 21:00 GMT
Good luck ghouls!
New experiment! I’m now accepting submissions to niftylist.co via NFT’s 🤯
It’s this simple:
1. Make a bid for this NFT listing certificate from your project
2. If the bid gets accepted… congrats you've bought a certificate and you’ll be listed on the site shortly ⚡️
⚡️ NiftyList Update:
Instead of "Not for sale". Text will now show the last price a piece sold for.
If the item hasn't been put on sale it will revert back to "Not for sale"
Introducing niftylist.co ⚡️
An expansion of the @spookies site to support NFT projects I love
NiftyList makes it easy to see their collections, what’s available and current prices
No coin! Just a tool to help the community until a real NFT marketplace exists
Go explore! 🚀
Third party apps are really coming together ⚡️
Excited for the ecosystem.
You can now diamond and like your favourite videos right from BitCast ⚡️
We see this as a huge step in our journey towards being THE BitClout video platform.
What are you waiting for? Go show your favourite videos & creators some love! 💎❤️
Spooky #05 has reached a new all time Spooky high at 3.3 $CLOUT.
There's still around 7 hours to go before bidding ends 🤯
Just picked up ThumbThing #01 from @truzn!
Excited to get more real artists on the platform and using NFT's ⚡️